I cant do Withdrawal

Hi Deriv Comunity, my account does not enable me to perform identity validation, therefore, when I go to withdraw it does not allow me, no withdrawal methods appear.

Thank you guys

Hello, @charmer-admixes-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I have initiated 4 withdrawals within a span of 2 weeks and up till now, i have not received any of the funds. The excuse i have been getting ever since is that there is probably something wrong with my account and Finance Department/Payment Team is looking into the issue. Before now, i had done about 4 successful withdrawals and i received funds for all of them without issues but i wonder why Deriv has been withholding all my recent withdrawals without proper reason(s)?

Dear @acquist-adelges-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com