I have already withdrawn $ 146k thousands !

My opinion ! I read the claims of many users, someone is outraged because they are waiting for more than 1-2 days for payment. some times I waited up to 5 days, but the company pays decently! Today I am grateful for a stable income! For half a year I was able to buy an apartment!

Thanks to Deriv team!

With my so warm wishes,
Iryna
MT5 acc 1034550

1 Like

Good day, please tell me what trading strategy you use? and what instruments do you trade?

Hello. I don’t have a system, just technical analysis, almost all indexes behave predictably. I trading with 50S1, 75S1, 100S1 and 100 (normal)

do you speak Russian? I also traded these instruments, but now I can’t top up my Deposit on the synthetic index. I get an error, I don’t know what it is

Of course I speak russian, but rules of the forum mean english for everyone. No ? Usually, if I have a problem, I immediately contacted support, and all the problems were solved, why are you trying to solve the problem on the forum?

how can i contact the support service

Hi, i want to know that how much i withdraw a day… its there is the limit… i saw there is the $10,000 but its per day or what …

my max withdrawal per day was via USDT $ 36,000

1 Like

which payment processor ??

i wrote Tizer USD -T

1 Like

ok cool… so there is no problem payout …

1 Like

hey, do you have a telegram / whatsapp group?

Help please my account is blowing