I want to Chat withan admin

how do I talk to an admin

Hi baskets-actuose-2, thank you for posting on Deriv Community. You may reach out to us via LiveChat and we’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

my verification is pending for long

Hi @caproin-actuals-2, welcome to Deriv Community and we’re sorry to hear this. For a faster response, please contact our customer support team via LiveChat. We will help you at the earliest!

I deposited 109 usd in my account, but I was unable to withdrow. also zero (0) balance in my p2p wallet. please help me out

I deposited usd in my account but I was not allow to withdrow it. my p2p balance is showing zero (0) balance. please help me out

I want to change indices to currency

Estou com problemas com o meu robô. ele não esta mais fazendo fazendo nenhuma operação

Hi @airplay-agapeic-1, thank you for posting on Deriv Community. We’re sorry to hear about your robot issue. We would love to help you further regarding your case. You may reach out to us via LiveChat and we’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.