Identity verification

I cant access My selfie camera why

Good day, iā€™ve been trying to verify my account since last year, im not really happy. I submitted my proof of address since last year but my proof of identity keeps on getting rejected. In my country Nigeria, the NIMC method is the new method for I.D card issuance. when uploaded it, it was rejected.

Saya sudah kirim foto ktp dan foto selvi kenapa belum berasil

I canā€™t select verification document

I canā€™t access my identity verification

@aflight-acacine-2 ,. Take a screenshot of the place you are talking about and drop it here let me see.

@beduins-acocotl-2 ,. Hello, what do you mean by ā€œyou canā€™t access your identity verificationā€?

Are you already verified? Or you want to be verified?

Hi guys

I used the following link.
Deriv App | Deriv

Iā€™m trying to make a deposit here and Iā€™m instructed to submit my identity if I want to deposit using ā€œzing payā€ā€¦ but Iā€™m unable to tap on it. Please help

Atleast they should let us know when they will enable us to verify the identification

1 Like

Good day
I tried that those are highlighted so I canā€™t even open them to be able to upload anything

Good day
The website have highlighted to section to upload ID and proof of address also impossible to open that section for documents to finished verification

1 Like

Samething here, are you able to upload by now?

I canā€™t update my country of residence

Hi @banlieu-admires-1, thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your accountā€™s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. Weā€™ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Deriv will ask you for identification and proof of address when you reach your withdrawal $10000 if below you can withdraw money up to $9999 . Dont worry about it

1 Like

I tried that and they are blank

Dear @areolas-adibasi-2, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your accountā€™s data. Weā€™ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

How can I verify my profile and my identity

How do I verify my identity in order to deposit via ZingPay?