logging into an account of server 02 in laptop mt5

good day please assist me as im struggling to log into my synthetic account which is opened in server 02 when i open it only gives me option of server and demo only no option for server 02 how can i pass this problem

Just go to the option of logging in afresh, type deriv to where the find broker option is, then research deriv limited again, then you’ll see the server 02 option

Hi there, to find the login details of your MT5 account, you may find them on the DMT5 site. You may find this information here.

The interface looks like this :arrow_heading_down:

click to view image

DMT5 (Africa 2 server)

Once you’ve located your MT5 login information, you may head over to your MetaTrader 5 platform (either on PC or mobile).

From a PC perspective:

1. You may click on the File
click to view image

First Instruction

1. Find the Open an Account option
click to view image

1. Search Deriv Limited in the broker search engine
click to view image

1. Finally, you may select the Connect with an existing trade account and put in your MT5 login details. You may also select the Deriv-Server-02 from here.
click to view image

From a mobile perspective:

Mobile login perspective
  1. You need to select on the Manage Accounts
click to view image

1. Click on the plus sign +
click to view image

1. On the search engine, type in Deriv Limited and select our broker.
click to view image

1. Finally, you may put in your MT5 login details and select the Deriv-Server-02 servers accordingly.
click to view image

If there are any issues with your MT5 accounts or if you receive any error messages, please reach out to our customer support team via LiveChat for assistance.