Losing More than my Stop Loss Amount

I have been trading Crash and Boom and I have discovered an abnormal behavior in terms of stop loss.
My lost always surpass the amount input on the stop loss at any spike on those assets…
Someone explain why this is so please.
@NazeemaAli
@DerivSupport

You cannot set a stop loss just above your Selling position or below your Buying position as a Spike comes as 1 Price not segmented amounts as you’d normally get on regular markets. What you can do instead is that you can set small amounts of TP on either your positions.

Please help me let’s chat on this WhatsApp Number: 07035206928…
Am impressed by what I saw on your trade history.
Thanks for replying at first.

I’ll contact you via call instead and as for my trading History I wish that you understand in advance that I do not render any financial advice. I can however understand this Boom and Crash. Check what I made from the 177$ that was left after the withdrawal.

WHAT IS YOUR CONTRY CODE FOR CALLING YOUR NUMBER BECAUSE I REALISE THAT IT’S NOT SOUTH AFRICAN

Nigeria: +2347035206928
Sorry for the late reply…
Thanks in anticipation.

Hello, i enjoyed your discussion, and i am really impressed on your understanding towards Boom and Crash. I wish you could render some knowledge so i can understand a bit of Boom and Crash. Would really be appreciated.

Thanks

It’s nice that you reached out…
You can check my page https://payhip.com/basamtradeandservices for helpful material or chat me up on WhatsApp +2347035206928