alert

I had opened a trade in Boom 300(SHORT POSITION) and was following it with trail SL… but still my position closed in big loss even though

the Trail SL was below the price. Thats a big big scam… Screen shot attached . check the last trade of boom check the entry price and check SL

Hi @carotin-acyetic-2, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible

Hi @carotin-acyetic-2 , You should be carefull selling on boom or buying on crash, even if you put stop losses if a spike(aggressive cande) is formed it will not respect the stop loss. i have been experiencing this since the beginning and many traders experience the same.
so on boom some aggressive bullish candles can appear and those candles can be very, but very long and they appear in less the one second.

Hi @broigne-acutest-2 thank you for joining the community! We would like to share you this article https://community.deriv.com/t/cfd-trading-features-on-deriv/26602 to know more on the features we have. If you need further assistance, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.