Maintain my account in Brazil

Hello, thank you for contacting me,
In order to clarify the situation of my address, I live in Portugal and Brazil, I have family business here and there, I would like to keep my account in Brazil, as that is where I do most of the transactions, I ask for your understanding in this situation, thanks.

Hello @buckish-agapeti-2,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

Please note that since Portugal and Brazil are under different regulations, you will be allowed to keep the account created in Brazil within six months of your stay in Portugal if you extend your stay beyond six months in Portugal, the account will be temporarily locked until you are back in Brazil. If you wish to continue trade in Portugal beyond the six months notice you will be required to create a new account with Portugal as your country of residence.

We hope the above clarifies.

If you have more questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please note that we do not advise clients to share their account credentials on the platform.
For better protection of your account’s data, you may contact our Customer Support team which is available 24/7 via the Live Chat.

We will work with you to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Yes, I will be attentive, I checked and still my account is blocked, I need it active please, thank you for your attention.

aminity aecidia 2 via Deriv community | Resources | Deriv <notifications@deriv.discoursemail.com> escreveu no dia terça, 30/05/2023 à(s) 17:37:

Thank you for your prompt reply.

We are truly sorry to hear that you are still facing such an issue.
Kindly please contact our customer support for further assistance.
We are available 24/7 and we will work with you to resolve this matter as fast as possible.

Thank you