My cashier is blocked

Hi can you please help me with my account i have been trying to deposit money in my deriv account via zing pay but is not going through I don’t know if is cashier’s fault or zinpay’s fault.

Hi @birring-abseils-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may refer to Zingpay Customer Redirected Error for more information.

Se me acaba de bloquear mi cajero y no puedo transferir mi saldo en dólares a sintéticos

Hi @calando-acedias-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

hie,
im failing log the “cashier locked” quiry with live chat, that option is not appearing anywhere, keeps taking me in circles.

Hi @breaded-adeptly-2 , thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible