P2P Merchant Account

High Volume P2P User Account to P2P Merchant Upgrade, it’s Creating Positive in P2P user

New P2P User easy lossing money in Scam P2P AD , Scammer selling low price and buying High price so New P2P User is Easy Placing Order, that is a problem.

Deriv upgrade P2P Merchant new client easy buy and selling,

Thanks,

2 Likes

Hello @TamilMani-Exchange, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

1 Like

@Erika_derivadmin , please I would to know why someone erases my topic from P2P subject with destination to yours Deriv here in Community? I create It at somes 8hs ago. Is It the way to treat the customers that is promoting the Deriv Service in comunitties of thousand of traders? Cause I just to did a question 'bout the comission using API programming, to “optimizes” the using of the service.
Look, I’m member of chat group with thousands of traders in Brazil, and never heard this before in the community.

I would thank you if you clarifies me.

Hello @argulus-accolle-2,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

Kindly know that you can read more about the partnerships that we offer using API via the following link from our website and apply for the one that suits you best Deriv API | Customise your trading app.

We hope the information above clarifies and we remain available for further clarifications.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat.

We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!