Pending withdrawal

for how long will my withdrawal with LTC being process?..still pending for the past 3hours

2 Likes

Withdrawal will be processed in 1 business day. For more info regarding payment method, please click here

1 Like

Thank you Deriv, I receive my Ltc withdrawal🤗

3 Likes

@Bala-Deriv I made a withdrawal on Monday and I received an email saying I must send documents for verification 24hrs passed my account not verified and my withdrawal still pending please help and tell support to check

1 Like

Здравствуйте! Запросила вывод 300 $, вывод осуществлен 28.07, вторые сутки жду пополнения на карту. Служба поддерки банка, сказала отписаться вам. Прошу уточнить по зачислению средств на мою карту. Благодарю заранее.

Please be advised that verification required 1-2 days time, we will get back to you at the soonest.

Our processing time for withdrawal is 1 working day, however, the funds to reflect in your credit card account requires 5 to 15 working days time.

Hi I haven’t got my with since may this with is 40 dollars

I’ve an issues of pending withdraw using ETH for the past 3-4hrs now, please what can you say about this as I need it urgently

Hi @barnful-acarian-2,
There will be a slight delay if you place a deposit and not trade before withdrawing the full amount.

However, we have got our relevant department to check on your request. We will get back to you via your registered email address.

Good day. I made a BTC withdrawal to my e-wallet and it’s not reflecting but my balance shows BTC0.000000. how do I fix this?

1 Like

I did withdrawal request on 07/08/2020 and I’m still waiting. Today is the 5th day and still no Payout. Please help me!

Good day. I made a BTC withdrawal to my e-wallet and it’s not reflecting but my balance shows BTC0.000000. how do I fix this?

Please with regards to slight delay,you are talking about when someone wants to withdraw from his or her account without trading is how long please?

please what’s maximum length or days one has to wait before his or her payout is granted,if he never made a trade after depositing?
Thank you

1 Like

Please i would like to know whether your telegram group chat is still working

Withdrawal $50 but i never get the money to my bank account please a solution.

Since yesterday, my withdrawal through LTC have been pending. Usually withdrawal takes less than 30 minutes, but I don’t understand why it’s pending that long this time around.

Pls, help. Thanks

Hi Sam, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

se tarda un máximo de 2,5 minutos en realizar una transacción en el siguiente bloque. A menos que esté muy ocupada la red, entonces más factores juegan un papel y puede tomar más tiempo.