Reactivating Dormant deriv account

HI my account was deactivated due to inactivity i would like it reactivated

2 Likes

Dear @athumia-acknows-2, thank you for joining the community! You can refer to this Deriv Community article for more information Dormant Fee. Alternatively, you can kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

hi I’ve been trying to reach you using the live chat there is no option to talk to a real agent of any sort just a bot and its very frustrating to be honest.

and that article is of no help at all.

Dear @athumia-acknows-2, You can reactivate your account on your own by logging in with the registered email address and password. Click here to get started right away! However, this is only applicable if you have deactivated your account by yourself. If the accounts were closed by us, you will not be able to reactivate your account from your end. Thus, please contact us via LiveChat for further assistance.

Hello @athumia-acknows-2, kindly refer to the information provided on your next post in order to reactivate your account.

Hello, please my account was deactivated maybe due to inactivities,i dont know if you can help me out to activate my account back

Hello, good day, please my account was deactivated may be due to inactivities …please i want it reactivate again…thanks

Dear @angeles-addison-2 , Welcome to the community!! You can reactivate your account on your own by logging in with the registered email address and password. Click here to get started right away! However, this is only applicable if you have deactivated your account by yourself. If the accounts were closed by us, you will not be able to reactivate your account from your end. Thus, please contact us via LiveChat for further assistance.

Dear @angeles-addison-2 , Welcome to the community!! You can reactivate your account on your own by logging in with the registered email address and password. Click here to get started right away! However, this is only applicable if you have deactivated your account by yourself. If the accounts were closed by us, you will not be able to reactivate your account from your end. Thus, please contact us via LiveChat for further assistance.

I want to activate my account