Several Declined Withdrawals

For up to 2 days now, each time I place a withdrawal order, it is declined. I keep being referred to change to another payment option. And when I try another option, I’m again redirected to use the same payment method that had been declined initially. This is quite frustrating. I have reported the matter to support, a ticket was created yesterday, but I’m yet to get this issue resolved.
The ticket id is 12049137+KK7J2@tickets.livechatinc.com

Hi @alnoite-acrisia-2, we are sorry to hear this. Kindly be informed that our team has contacted you via the same email and your issue has been solved. If you have any other inquiries or issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat or Whatsapp. We will be more than happy to assist you accordingly. Thank you!

Hello,
You say my issue has been resolved - does it mean I can go ahead with my withdrawals now? I have not received any response email from your team.

Hi @alnoite-acrisia-2, hope you are doing well! As mentioned in the email, kindly proceed to request a new withdrawal. If you have any issues or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our main support channel via Live Chat or Whatsapp. Thank you and have a great day ahead!

Hello.
I’m still getting declined after having been redirected from one payment method to another. It’s like a cycle. Few minutes ago I had to make a crypto deposit as was advised. Tried to withdraw but got declined again, asking me to change to my usual method of deposits. How can this be? Please I need this resolved promptly. It’s quite frustrating.
I’ve tried to attach a screenshot of the notification sent to me.

its same situation to me, i cant move money to troug my wallet because they said the same messe !!! and soport no give me any solution to now !!

Hello @alnoite-acrisia-2,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We are truly sorry to hear that you faced such an inconvenience.

Kindly be informed that upon checking, you were informed in the last e-mail sent to you by our relevant team that you were now able to make a withdrawal.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our main support channel via Live Chat or WhatsApp in case you are still facing this issue.

We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Dear @biriani-agatoid-2,

Thank you for joining the community!

We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data.

We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.