Timeframe to solve sharing payment method issue

Hi Deriv Community Members, :innocent:

If you share your payment method with another user, it will take up to 3 working days to resolve the case as we will proceed to remove the shared payment method and unlock your account. You will be required to provide us with a relevant supporting document for further checking.

We will get back to you via email once we solve the sharing payment method.

Furthermore, please be informed that subsequent sharing payment methods will lead to the permanent block of the payment method for any transaction on our website.

We hope this information helps :innocent:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

What are the needed documents to solve the shared payment issue

My cashier is also locked. please I need help to unlock it

1 Like

Dear @aterian-advices-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

How do I unlock my Cashier if it is locked. Initially I tried to make some withdrawals but unfortunately i cant access anything from my deriv cashier

Dear @chhatri-agatize-2, thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. Kindly be informed that we would have to run further checks on your account to assist you further. Therefore, please reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.