My credit/debit card is blocked/canceled/stolen/lost

Hi Deriv Community Members,

If your credit/debit card has been blocked/canceled/stolen/lost, kindly provide us with a proof of card closure letter issued by your bank via LiveChat and make sure that the letter is notarized by your bank for further assistance.

Once we have verified your card closure letter, kindly proceed to make a new deposit using the newly replaced card, in order to register it on your profile for future withdrawals.

Please take into account that we do not support withdrawals via Mastercard.

You may also browse through the list of payment methods offered via the Cashier page through the links below:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Bonjour
J’ai lancé hier 25/12/2022 une série de 3 retrait
Dont deux ont abouti dans ma carte de prépayée respectivement $10,$14,$75
J’ai reçu 10 et 75 les autres 14 ne sont pas encore dans ma carte mais mon cashier est vide et j’ai reçu un message de confirmation de Deriv que la transaction est validée
Je réclame juste 14 dollars

Cher @barways-adenoma-2, nous pensons que cette erreur provient de votre connexion Internet, veuillez donc vérifier votre connexion réseau et réessayer. Notre service client est disponible 24h/24 et 7j/7, veuillez nous contacter via LiveChat, pour une meilleure assistance et protection des données de votre compte. Nous travaillerons avec vous pour résoudre tout problème le plus rapidement possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Trading platforms designed with you in mind.

Look me I don’t use master cards I use mobile money that so

Dear @anklets-alarmed-1, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Please help me on how to upload the letter from the bank about the closure of the lost card so that I can deposit with the new one

Dear @aikuchi-adrenin-2, we hope you are doing well. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. You may provide your letter to us via Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist you further. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.