Why can't I see my mt5 account again that I'm using to trade

When ever I login to my normal dollar account, when I get to my mt5 account it’s either it does not load up or I can no longer see it and there money in the account.
What’s happening

Hi @broking-affined-2 , thank you for joining the community! We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced today. Kindly be informed that there is a weekly maintenance for the MT5 platform. You may check the article below for more information on the weekly maintenance.

If your trades are affected, kindly contact us via Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you.

Hi good morning, please I was trading with Deriv MT5 account all of a sudden the account disappear I can’t find it, please help

Dear @airflow-actaeon-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. Kindly be informed that there is a weekly MT5 maintenance every Sunday. You may refer to the article below:

Therefore, once the maintenance has finished, kindly check your account again. If you still face the same issue, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.