Servers Down.

I did not see any email about the servers being down in the 25th. This is affecting my open trades. How will this been handled? It’s moveing past 1 hour and I am still unable to access MT5 or transfer funds online form my accounts.

Hi @bobeche-aceship-2 , thank you for joining the community! We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced today. Kindly be informed that there is a weekly maintenance for the MT5 platform. You may check here for more information on the weekly maintenance. If your trades are affected, kindly contact us via Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Yesterday, February 25, 2023, I had problems with the platform of my real account, I was trading and suddenly the platform was blocked where the operations could not be seen or closed, which caused me to lose money
that happened to 19:00 Colombian hours. The error said that there was no connection to the server and that the closing of operations was in the queue.
i had 20 usd aprox
This lasted approximately 15-20 minutes, I closed the platform and reopened it several times but it was still the same, the open operations that I had were not visible, and I could not close them
How can I recover the money lost due to these platform failures and downed servers?

Yesterday, February 25, 2023, I had problems with the platform of my real account, I was operating and suddenly the platform where the operations were not seen or closed was blocked, which made me lose money that happened at 7:00 p.m.
Colombian hours. The error said there was no connection to the server and the closeout was queued.
I had 20 usd approx.
This lasted approximately 15-20 minutes, I closed the platform and reopened it several times but it was still the same, the open operations that I had were not seen, and I could not close them
How can I recover the money lost due to these platform failures and downed servers?

Dear @berceau-aerogun-2, we are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.