Withdrawal issues on my account

Hello …My Emmanuel Akinduntire from Nigeria…I have been using my binary account for year now …in 2019 or 2018 we Nigeria were allowed to deposit into binary with card but this year we ain’t allowed…so about 3 or 4 week ago I funded my acc upto $2000…using a payment account cos we ain’t allow to do card transaction in Nigeria …I’m not unable to withdraw…I have been logging complains for weeks now… your customer service are just telling me to try some method ain’t working for me …:I’m really really broke and I need my money…I’m starting to see it as I took a wrong decision deposit that much in account…pls I really need my money…I’m having a financial issue right…I’m really broke …I will attach an image of what it’s showed when I wanna withdraw using BTC …I can’t withdraw through payment agent neither …I’m tired of all this

1 Like

Dear @caducei-abthain-2, we regret to note this. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.