Withdrawal of my 26 eUSDT not received

I placed a withdrawal of 26 eUSDT and never received it. I was sending it from my deriv eUSDT address {0x15180baDEef6549108305491543F817255dDd9c7} to my binance usdt address {0x52b0dfa0b25c07cb5ff69fc1538b6428fb695814} on ERC20. But till now I have not received anything!

I have also checked both addresses on all ethereum blockchain Explorers I can find, but no transaction detected for any of the addresses!
What could have gone wrong?
Below are some of the screenshots

@availer-abwatts-2 ,. Sending Usdt via Erc20 network is usually expensive. For instance, if you send Usdt (Erc20) from Binance, Binance will charge $20 network fee.

So my question is: Did you check the network charges while sending from Deriv to Binance?

Whether expensive or not, I would have seen a my transaction on the blockchain, at least to confirm that the money was moved. Nothing, no record of any transactions for both addresses on all ethereum blockchain Explorers!

@availer-abwatts-2 ,. Hello, to have your issue fully solved, contact deriv via the “live chat” on your deriv page.

Click on it and relate the issue to them.

The issue has finally been resolved! Thanks for your concern!

1 Like

@availer-abwatts-2 ,. Oh this is nice. Can you state how it was solved here so that others who may face the same issue can learn?
Thanks.

Please bro, did Deriv charge you some fee for the withdrawal?
If yes, please how much is it?