Withdrawal through Agent even though i did not deposit through him.

I am battling to withdraw my funds on the platform that i used to deposit into my trading account, that is webmoney.the money from the mastercard can not go through the card even though i used the same card to deposit funds into my webmoney purse (looks like my bank is declining the transaction).Can i use the agent to withdraw my funds on derive even though i did not deposit through him?

1 Like

Hi bopster-acrider-2,

Please, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We will help you in the best way possible.

Thank you for being part of our Deriv community!

What’s the way out to this, I’m having the same issue and your live chat isn’t giving any response

Hi @ciruela-acridid-2, thank you for posting in Deriv Community! we’re sorry to hear that, would you kindly contact us in LiveChat for us to check this further? If you’re unable to reach our customer support agent, don’t worry, the LiveChat will help to create a ticket for you and we will reach out to you via email. We appreciate your kind assistance in this matter.