Yes, my dear, you must be careful and work with all your effort and energy I want to ask you an unexpected problem.I have??

We want speed in withdrawing and depositing, my dear. My friends are complaining about withdrawals and delays. Why?

We want speed in withdrawing and depositing, my dear. My friends are complaining about withdrawals and delays. Why?

Dear @awnlike-affixed-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. We can imagine how concerned you are. Please note that we process your withdrawal within 24 hours time. The additional processes are required according to the payment method you used and these additional processes are not us.

The standard withdrawal processing time required by the bank is 5-15 working day, Zingpay would take 3-5 working days and E-Wallet would take 1-3 working days.

Fret not, should you need more assistance, please feel free to reach out to us via LiveCha for more clarification and better assistance. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.