Account hold, and documents requested sent

Hi, my account has been blocked, and requested documents has been sent (Proof of Income, bank statements), then 2 weeks later, I got the message below:

The recent blocking and freezing of your deriv account were carried out according to the financial compliance and regulator rules.

Your deriv account is currently being reviewed by the relevant department. Please be patient and comply with our customer service team where necessary.

You will get an email confirmation to proceed with your funds withdrawal once the matter has been resolved.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Team Deriv

What is worrying, there’s no indication on how long the process will take? Which I find very unprofessional, knowing that the money is locked and we talking over 100K$.

Ticket ID: BU6SF

1 Like

Dear @ambrite-ambages-1,

Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to
check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and
protection of your account’s data.

We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I came to you here because, I am being asked to wait as the matter is being resolved in the chat platform. For how long am I going to be waiting? Or should I be worried?

Now you are sending me back to the chart, where I will get the very same answer: WAIT…

Is there anybody I can speak to? Because it Cannot take you more than 48 hours to tell me what I should do, as requested documents have been sent.

Are you guys gaining time, because of liquidity issues?

I intended to withdraw a part of the amount but now I need to withdraw everything and go elsewhere.

Because it is everywhere in the net, that complains are in the same form, withdrawals!

Is deriv not reliable?

Please solve my problem…

1 Like

Dear @ambrite-ambages-1,

Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to
check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and
protection of your account’s data.

We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like