My balance frozen

Hi can anyone help me I’m female from Pakistan and I deposited 125$ in transfer to mt5 after that I uploaded my electronic bank statement for proof of address after that Brocker rejected it and blocked my account permanently and Frozen my balance and I chat by wattsup a lot but they don’t want to withdraw my money please help me guide me I’m poor

1 Like

Hello @bareges-airflow-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

My account has a same problam , i can,t find any solution on help line. deriv mail me 1to 3 days time from remining balance we will contact you but 7days go,s up there is no response from deriv .
Kindly request to deriv please review my account address and id is verified …
This is techinal mistake from deriv to blocked cashier on the base of address verification …because my both id and address is verified .

Hello @bryozoa-adeemed-2,

We’re truly sorry for the inconvenience.

To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat.

We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Thanks deriv team you are really trusted brooker …i got back my balance .
Thanku for your team support

Hi @bryozoa-adeemed-2. We are glad that your issue has been resolved. Should you have any inquiries or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or Whatsapp. We would be more than happy to assist you further.