Account issue on Deriv.com

it all started with me not being able to withdraw large amounts my withdrawals got limited. I thought it was derive being deriv and causing their normal stress. I went through a loss of someone dear so wasn’t trading for some time. only to log back in again to resume my activities only to discover that my account has being wiped. my trade history, deposit history as well as transfer history. I have been complaining for months now and all I get is there was no trace of such profit. now how can there be when they’ve completely and neatly wiped it off. the only proof I have is a screen record I made when the withdrawal issues started. y’all be careful after going after big accounts they will come for all your accounts. they will probably delete this also.

Hi amphora-acadian-2, we’re sorry to hear about the difficulties that you’re facing. To protect your account’s data, please reach out to our customer support team via LiveChat for further assistance. We will help you at the earliest!

1 Like

Did you get back your funds?

No I didn’t till this very moment

How can I protect my account from you people you already stole my money

mohon akun saya segera diverifikasi

Hai @apitpat-acyesis-2, terima kasih telah bergabung dengan komunitas! Untuk bantuan dan perlindungan yang lebih baik terhadap data akun Anda. Silakan hubungi kami melalui LiveChat. Kami akan bekerja sama dengan Anda untuk menyelesaikan masalah apa pun secepat mungkin.

moho segera verifikasi akun saya

Pada tanggal Rab, 12 Jan 2022 16:45, bawlers abyssal 2 via Deriv community | Resources | Deriv <deriv@discoursemail.com> menulis:

Bagaimana saya merubah data pribadi saya?.. Karna saya salah memasukkan tempat lahir saya

Hai @bullies-adagial-2, anda boleh merujuk artikel ini How can I change my personal details? mengenai permintaan anda. Jika Anda membutuhkan bantuan lebih lanjut mengenai hal ini, jangan ragu untuk menghubungi kami melalui LiveChat dan kami akan membantu Anda secepatnya.