Address cannot be changed ERROR

I am having issues verifying my address. I keep getting an error saying “Address cannot be changed” when i try to upload my Proof of Address document. I do not know what this means as I did not change my address, and instead provided a document to verify that is my address. Now I can not move forward to trade or upload anything. IS THERE A BUG IN THIS FEATURE? What is the solution??

Dear @civisms-african-1, We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I do not see a working live chat link from the link you sent me.

From Personal Details option, it is not possible to update my address. When I go on to Proof of Address option and try to upload a document and submit, I get that annoying error message “You can not change your address”. This is preventing me from making any progress on your platform. How can I get rid of this error message??

What you call Live Chat are a bunch of annoying bots that cant resolve my issue. Can you not redirect inquiries from bots to an actual person?

1 Like

Hello @civisms-african-1, we are sorry you feel this way. Kindly note that, in Live Chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real time, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to an agent. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance.

Hola,

Tenia el mismo problema, pero insiste con el LIVECHAT e ingrese por la opción Security & safety y luego selecciones (No, I need support), me transfirienron con un asesor y me ayudaron super rapido a solucionar e incluso verificaron la dirección de una ves.