Proof of Address notification status

I summitted documents required for proof of address and have not received a notification about their status 6 days later

I keep getting an error saying “Address cannot be changed” when i try to upload my Proof of Address document. I do not know what this means as I did not change my address, and instead provided a document to verify that is my address. Now I can not move forward to trade or upload anything. What is the solution??

Hello, @aulnage-acridid-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hello, @civisms-african-1. Thank you for joining the community! You may refer to the below link:
https://community.deriv.com/t/change-home-address/38351
For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly contact us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

From Personal Details option, it is not possible to update my address. When I go on to Proof of Address option and try to upload a document and submit, I get that annoying error message “You can not change your address”. This is preventing me from making any progress on your platform. How can I get rid of this error message??

Hello @civisms-african-1, we are sorry for that inconvenience. We are able to assist you with your query via Live Chat. Kindly contact us via chat to be assisted by one of our agents.

Hello. I received the below message via email. However, when I try to update my residential address on my profile I get a message that says “your address cannot be changed”.

The details in the proof of address don’t match your profile.

Please go to your profile to update your residential address.

I see in other replies you state to contact live support, however, when I go to live support I get a bot who does not answer this question. Can you help please?

Hi, @awlbird-aerotow-2. Thank you for joining our community. We regret to note that you are having an issue submitting your document for account verification. As informed in other comments, you may need to contact our Live Chat support to assist with this issue you faced. There might be no available agent the moment you contact us through Live Chat. We recommend you contact us again at a later time to chat with a live agent. We’re sorry and hope for your kind understanding on this matter. Thank you.