how to change my address?

Hi i live in Córdoba, when i first registered it took the city’s name as it is. But later when when I wanted to give a proof of address it said that the “ó” was not valid, so I tried to change it but a message appeared saying that I couldn’t change my address. What can i do?

Dear @annexer-affaire-2, Thank you for joining the community! We are sorry for this inconvenience. Please note that our agents can assist you with correcting and updating your address. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hello Fabiana, I hope you are well!

Unfortunately what you offer is not a solution. The problem is from Development and does not fall on the users. From what I saw in the forum this topic dates from November 2022 if not older.

The problem is that there is a validation associated with the “SUBMIT” or “SEND” button of the form that does not allow you to change the address. And that’s what needs to be fixed.

I understand that you are not able to solve it because you are not from the development team and you don’t make those kinds of decisions either, but I ask you to please raise the problem to someone superior so that it can be addressed.

Best!

Hello dear @annexer-affaire-2, Thank you for your reply. Please note that the Live Chat is our main communication channel. Our agents will be able to assist you. We recommend you to contact us via Live Chat. To be directed to one of our agents, simply type “support” in the chat window.

I’m having the same issue. Tried to use LiveChat but it didn’t offer a solution. Please assist.

I equally want to change my address but i am not able. The livechat robot does not offer any solution as well.

Hello @amentum-adjiger-2, welcome to the community! Please that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real-time, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to one of our agents. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance.

Hello @anarcho-advowry-2, welcome to the community! Please that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real-time, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to one of our agents. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance.

I have equally tried to reach Deriv via gmail and live chat in regards to my address that was changed from Lenya to Nigeria by them ,I haven’t gotten any help at all.