How do I change my personal address?

I entered my personal residential address by mistake (Spelling mistake). So I can’t verify my address proof.

Dear @bladded-affixes-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I try to resolve my problem several time via livechat. But not get correct answer.

Dear @bladded-affixes-2. We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. You may provide your proof of address to our support and we will assist you accordingly. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I got answer from livechat and verify my address proof. Thank you

Hi @bladded-affixes-2. We are glad that your issue has been solved! Should you have any inquiries or issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat. We would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you and have a great day ahead.