Withdraw using a different payment method

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

It is our payments policy that you would need to withdraw the same method that you have deposited.

However, it depends on your payment methods. If your payment method is not available for withdrawal then you are allowed to use a different payment method to withdraw your funds.

Please refer to the guideline below to check whether you are allowed to withdraw using different payment methods.

Deposit using MasterCard : If you deposit using MasterCard, you need to withdraw the funds using E-wallets.

Deposit using VISA Card : If you are unable to withdraw the funds using VISA Card due to card processor limitations, you need to withdraw the funds using E-wallets.

Deposit using Ewallets/ Online banking : If the E-wallet/ Online banking option is not visible on your withdrawal section, you are allowed to use a different payment method to withdraw your funds.

Disclaimer : This is subject to internal’s review

Hope this information helps :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Hey in my deriv synthetic account 20774820…I have not been able to trade for the past 2 months on my MT5 yet I made a deposit of 50dollars

It is a real money account and when I inquire I am told to trade with virtual money yet I deposited real money

1 Like

Hi @beneath-adelgid-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Am having issue of withdrawal, I have tried severally by sending me emails to verify weather it’s me or not, after the verification of emails it would not show options of withdraw, rather it would take me back to sent another email to verify. What can i do to be able to withdraw now. Please i need urgent assistance.

Hi @beneath-adelgid-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv

Not receive the payment yet…

Hello, @choking-adiated-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I’m having a similar issue but mine shows this

1 Like

Dear @cakings-adnexed-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I have QUESTION… so i deposited into my deriv account using a Starndard Chartered Mastercard and i haven’t made enough profit to withdraw since then, unfortunately my Mastercard stopped working and i wanted to switch to an ABSA Visa card to be depositing and withdrawing later … is it okay to add the VISA card?

Why my deposit doesn’t reflect on my deriv account

Hi @clawing-airmass-2 , we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!