Cashier Locked for DAYS

My cashier has been locked for 4 days now - even after submitting all docs.

I have replied on the mail to get an update - nothing received. I have been on the live chat that is useless - they just say wait!!!

1 Like

Dear @alkalin-ajitter-2 We regret to note this and we appreciated your given opportunity for us to investigate your feedback further and be assured that our team has reached out to you via email for more information.Please submit all the documents requested via this same email. We will proceed accordingly once we receive those documents.

Something happening to me now

Hi @abjures-agrizes-2, we hope you are doing well. We are sorry to hear that your cashier is locked. However, our team has contacted you regarding your case via the email M0GT5. Kindly respond to that email and provide the documents requested, so that we can assist you accordingly. Thank you.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

You’ve caused me shelter and cold nights in the streets because I couldn’t pay my rent and now you trying to scam me out of what mine
No one will scam me my money. That won’t happen. Trust me, I swear with my whole life.

I will kill for my money

Try scamming me out of my funds. This company stop operating, trust me.

It’s a promise.
People will die. That is a promise

Or I will come to your offices and there will be war.

Itself been many days now.