Contact support as Live Chat not working

hello have been contacting you in vain in regards to error am getting in withdrawals using payment agent that i normally use please assist

Please assist

paula please assist me in i cant do withdrawals im getting a funny error

hellow
guy i depositd 100usd before verification then u guys limit my account for everything ,things that u guys always send to me is *PENDING VERIFICATION OF YOUR ADDRESS * I HV BEEN WAITING TILL NW SINCE LAST WEEK ALMOST 8 DAYS FOR WAITING I NEED HELP @Deriv_adminN10 @Paula I NEED TO BE VERIFIED …BUT U ALWAYS SAY IT TAKE 3 DAYS FOR VERIFICATION WHY ME?

hellow
guy i depositd 100usd before verification then u guys limit my account for everything ,things that u guys always send to me is *PENDING VERIFICATION OF YOUR ADDRESS * I HV BEEN WAITING TILL NW SINCE LAST WEEK ALMOST 8 DAYS FOR WAITING I NEED HELP @Paula I NEED TO BE VERIFIED …BUT U ALWAYS SAY IT TAKE 3 DAYS FOR VERIFICATION WHY ME?

Hello, @abrupts-acrania-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Did they finally resolve this? I think Deriv is now scamming people. I’ve been on this for a week plus now

Hi, @cakings-adnexed-2. Thank you for posting here. We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.