Deposit decline due to SCA error

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

If your deposit has been rejected by the card issuer due to an SCA error.

SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) requirements are required by the bank thus please ensure all security steps are being answered correctly.

You may contact the bank and confirm all personal details (phone number, residential address, etc), and also confirm security steps are correct with the bank.

Should the issue persist, you will need to contact your bank for further assistance.

Hope this information helps :innocent: !

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

I had the same problem SCA error. But the money was credited in my account. And I received the confirmation of the bank. But the money it’s not in my binary account. Trying online chat. No answer!
Please how I can solve!?

Hi @alpinia-acrisia-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. Please contact us via LiveChat for further assistance with the proof of transfer.

1 Like

Hello I have made a deposit today and the money had not reach in my account. There wasn’t an issue with the bank.

Hi @amildar-acyesis-2 Thank you for reaching out to us here in Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.