DERIV IS very fake they can't desern fake documents..kindly be keen while using the P2P platform since DERIV is accepting fake documents to release sellers dollars ..they have released my 35$ with fake documents they were sent by a buyer..i have sent them

DERIV IS very fake they can’t desern fake documents…kindly be keen while using the P2P platform since DERIV is accepting fake documents to release sellers dollars …they have released my 35$ with fake documents they were sent by a buyer…i have sent them 5 mpesa statement but they were unable to follow up on the case…KIndly be warned while using the P2P since DERIV will make you loose your dollars…dont sell your dollars with P2P you will loose your dollars

Hello @behoove-aeolist-2 Thank you for joining the community! We are sorry to hear you are facing an inconvenience with P2P. Please note that we need to further investigate your concern. Kindly contact us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.