Derivp2p

i got scammed by p2p user

this person hacked my account and still using my p2p account and make withdraw deposit through my account
kindly refund my usd…

Uploading: Screenshot_2024-03-10-22-46-21-72_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg…

Hello @abience-aecidia-2, thank you for joining Deriv Community! We want to highlight that our officially designated WhatsApp Support contact number is +356 9957 8341. Please exercise caution when communicating via WhatsApp and double-check the number you’re interacting with to prevent falling victim to phishing attempts.

If you suspect unauthorized access to your account by a third party, we highly recommend taking proactive measures to safeguard your account security. We advise initiating a password reset and enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) to enhance the protective measures for your account. You may refer to these articles for guidance:

If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Same person who hacked my account