Failed withdrawal

Hello sir, since 10th October 2022, i requested for a withdrawal via bank transfer which was unsuccessful up till these moment.

The Deriv financial team have proven to me that they cannot troubleshoot and resolve the issue, as i have engaged them multiple times via live chat and email.

There response is always that they have resolved the issue which is a lie because my bank account was never credited.

I will like my withdrawal processed and credited into my bank account accordingly.

Ive always cooperated to show them all evidence they want.

If the financial team cannot resolve the issue, can they kindly send me the telex copy of the transfer, let me resolve the issue independently.

Thanks

Dear Carlino, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

Hello sir,

I have engaged the live chat team multiple times, the only feedback I get, is that the processor has sent the money.

These is a big scam and fraud.

I’ve requested for the Telex copy, but they don’t want to release it

Dear @carlino-abstain-2 we are sorry for this inconvenience however, in order to be able to assist you, we need you to contact us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.