Funds not credited to account after being transferred from the wallet

I’ve been explaining the same story for two weeks straight and it is truly frustrating because nobody wants to help me.

On the first friday of of the month, I deposited $10. My account blew and then I deposited another $10 to keep trading but the full amount was not credited to the account after I transferred it as shown in the screenshot. I could not continue trading because the $10 was not fully credited and only $1.87 was credited which is strange. Look at the trades after the $10 was transferred, there are no loses.

I withdrew $1.87 and yet my balance is zero. That makes no sense. Deriv is failing to solve my query and keep saying the funds were credited. Yes the funds were credited to my wallet but after I transferred the funds , the full $10 did not reflect and I couldn’t continue trading with $1.

Hello @bubbles-accosts-2 Thank you for joining the community! We are sorry to hear you are facing this inconvenience. Please note that we need to further investigate your concern. Kindly contact us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I’ve been coming on chat for the past two weeks. They keep saying the funds were credited . I wish someone would look at the transactions. It makes no sense how I withdrew $1.87 and yet my balance is zero. What happened to the rest of the funds. Every week I’m being told that the matter has been escalated to the relevant department who end up doing absolutely nothing.

I’ve been coming on chat for the past two weeks. They keep saying the funds were credited . I wish someone would look at the transactions. It makes no sense how I withdrew $1.87 and yet my balance is zero. What happened to the rest of the funds. Every week I’m being told that the matter has been escalated to the relevant department who end up doing absolutely nothing.

Dear @bubbles-accosts-2 Thank you for your reply. We understand how frustrating this situation can be. We would like to inform you that we are here to help you in the best possible way. Please note that Live Chat is our official customer support channel. We recommend that you contact us again via Live Chat so our agents can look into your concern and assist you accordingly.

I came on live chat and they refuse to help me. They say I should check my report, my report clearly shows that the funds were not credited.

Hi @bubbles-accosts-2, we are sorry to hear this. Kindly check your report and if the fund is not credited, kindly provide a screenshot of it to our support team so that they can help you further. You may also ask for further clarification of your issue and our team will be more than happy to explain further to you. Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.