Hello I havé been unable to login on to my live account on meta5 it keeps showing me demo account Instead of live account

I don’t how to go about it my meta5 app keep showing me demo account Instead of deriv-live server

1 Like

Dear @banians-adjourn-2, we regret to note this. Please note that we would need to check further on your issue. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Live chat is not helping matters for me

Hello @banians-adjourn-2, thank you for your response. We are sorry for this inconvenience. Please note that your issue needs to be addressed to our agents via Live Chat for your account’s data protection and further assistance.
We recommend you read the following article on how to use Live Chat and get assistance from our agents in real-time.

I need help i cant switch to my real account

Dear @capable-alerter-1 Thank you for joining the community. We are sorry for this inconvenience. Please note that we would need to check further on your issue. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.