HELP HELP HELP

I lost my email address registered with you to a hacker. I can’t access my lost email. Contacting your support team daily about this. A support ticket is created daily but my issue is not resolved. First, when I created a new account, I sent my personal KYC information to you. Also, my phone number is registered. I have also sent my newly opened Email ID. He also sent his national ID photo along with a selfie to prove himself. The hacker couldn’t steal my phone number. I have not lost this phone number, so I am using it now.
I am disappointed with your support team. The ticket is being closed without resolving my issue. Why didn’t you call me? I gave my phone number to your Live Chat agent. Live Chat asked me to send a selfie of me holding my national identity card. I sent. However, I was not contacted by phone. He said he would call you when he could. but did not contact me.
I had the same problem with 2 other brokers. Those brokers were able to solve my problem. Why doesn’t yours decide?

Hello @betakes-amazona-1 , we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!