How do I verify my account and upload my identity documents

How do I verify my account and upload identity document

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m also facing the same problem.

Did you end up verifying?

2 Likes

Pls help I am also facing de sane prop with zing pay

1 Like

I haven’t uploaded my proof of address etc but sent through other info however, but now it’s pending and I want to upload the right stuff but can’t during the pending process.

How long must I wait to do that again

Quando vou em Abertura de conta real, faço todos os passos vou em Moeda da conta depois Detalhes pessoais depois Endereço , aí na parte de Termos de uso , aonde que fica , (Jurisdição e escolha da lei
Aviso de risco, Contas reais não estão disponíveis para pessoas politicamente expostas (PEPs).)
Vou em concordar , marco todas as opções, aí adicionar conta no botão verde , quando clico aparece essa mensagem embaixo, #A validação de entrada falhou: date_of_birth. Como faço pra resolver isso ?
When I go to Opening a real account, I do all the steps I go to Account Currency then Personal Details then Address , there in the Terms of Use , where it is , ( Jurisdiction and choice of law
Risk Warning, Real Accounts are not available to Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs).)
I’ll agree, mark all options, then add account on the green button, when I click this message appears below, #The input validation failed: date_of_birth. How do I solve this?

Can someone help me please I can’t deposit money to Zingpay

Hy I can’t deposit using zingpay,and also can’t upload my proof of identity

1 Like

I have the same problem somebody help

1 Like

I have the same problem. Plz update me when there are any changes

Have the same problem