Is about deposit money on Deriv account

I deposit money on my Deriv live account since Monday till now I didn’t receive anything on my live account and they asked me to wait till 2 days when I come back I didn’t receive anything I still make complain till now they did not solve the problem I don’t know what to do right now

Hello @baboosh-akhoond-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Do issues with failed deposits ever get solved? After the provision of all proof of payment requests, earlier diffinition of “proof of payment” gets redefined. Why would you leave cleints all to themselves to retrieve their funds after utilising a payment platform and a payment method provided by deriv when deposits fail?

Should we believe the “Deriv is a scam” mantra that is all over the place?

You guys keep shifting the goal post of what “a proof of payment” is, and that is absolutely not fair.

Dear @astarte-airward-2 we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

hello… just deposited some dollars in my account but after refreshing i found balance zero… kindly assist.
Thank you

Hello @catalan-aground-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!