Scammed by user and resolver by Deriv

Deriv just resolved an dispute against me with a doctored photoshopped invoice. Recently more and more scammers are attempting to steal funds. I provided proof from my bank account balance and a video showing live how my balance doesn’t reflect the funds and still they decided to trust a fake invoice. Local transactions are only within a country and still they ruled against me and sent the stolen funds to the scammer. They are asking for bake statements, but my bank only has monthly statements.

Deriv was an accomplice and stole from me. I’m a seasoned 100+ veteran trader.

Dear @arrides-affrets-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat and provide your order ID as well as your proof of transfer, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Yes right, whenever i place and add scammer thinks i am newbie and they claim that they paid but they not. They are mostly new user and the account just created to cheat almost zero transaction history. But the problem is scammer open dispute if not still my funds are stuck and i have to wait for 24 hours as in email say 12 hour. What is more worst case sometimes funds are still held and you have to go for live chat. And they just ignore your problem just release your funds if they think your case is strong.