Verificación de identidad

Quería más información sobre si ya se pudo verificar mi documento de domicilio que envíe al soporte de deriv ya hace un mes para la verificación de mi cuenta y su respectiva verificación de mi domicilio.

yes

في الأربعاء، ١٧ يناير، ٢٠٢٤ ٩:٠٥ م cembras aginner 2 via Deriv community | Resources | Deriv <notifications@deriv.discoursemail.com> كتب:

Hello @cembras-aginner-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through Live Chat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Hello @appoint-alodium-1, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through Live Chat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

estoy teniendo un problema al verificar mi documento de domicilio. me la rechazan y no me explican porque me la rechazan. ya que mi documento cumple con todos los requisitos que ustedes me piden.