Verification account

Good afternoon, i submitted all documents but my account still not verify and when i go to the platform, he aske me to proof my id but my ID as been accepted.
I want to make deposit but i don’t acces to make it

1 Like

Hello, @binging-adjourn-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Доброго времени суток! Проблема с подтвеждение адреса , по не понятным причинам не принимают мой счёт за коммунальные услуги для подтверждения адреса (( прошу мне помочь с этим вопросом. С уважением Jevgeni.

Привет, @babassu-abactor-4. Спасибо, что присоединились к сообществу! С сожалением отмечаем это. Пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами через LiveChat для лучшей помощи и защиты данных вашей учетной записи. Мы будем работать с вами, чтобы решить любые проблемы как можно быстрее.

I found it so difficult to verify my account with NIMC because am from Nigeria
There is no expiring date on the NIMC slip

Hello, @calathi-aeriest-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.