VISA Card Withdrawal

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

If your withdrawal via VISA Card has been processed on our Deriv’s end but rejected by your bank.

Kindly contact us after 15 working days from the day your VISA Card withdrawal has been processed, in order for us to check further.

Or if you are able to provide us with proof from the bank that the withdrawal is rejected from the bank side, we can proceed to further check on the withdrawal.

Disclaimer: You may check the withdrawal status in your cashier page’s withdrawal section or account statement

Hope this information helps :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

1 Like

I have a problem with my withdrawal i cannot transfer money from meta trader to main account please check for me

Dear @altesse-adjuror-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

I made a withdrawal yesterday my balance on deriv is 0$ but the money has not reflected on my bank account.

1 Like

Hi @borings-adverts-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi @amentum-adjiger-2, please contact us via LiveChat in order for us to check your account and your payment method before we can assist you on how to withdraw your funds.

Hi, I made a withdrawal on Friday last week, and the money was removed from deriv, but I haven’t received on my bank account.

Hi @cicoree-aegises-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

How are you, how can i speak to customer services agent not a robot on live chat

How are you, how can transfer my money from mt5 to my MasterCard

Hi @bestial-admirer-2, thank you for joining our Deriv Community. You need to chat with the BOT first before the chat transfer to our agents. You can select from the list provided by the BOT to speak with the agents. Please be informed that MasterCard withdrawal is not available on our platform, you may refer to our article about MasterCard Withdrawal Issue

We hope this clarifies

I made a withdrawal last week Friday it was approved but till now money did not reflect on my bank account

Hi @bashara-achylia-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. We can understand your concern however we need you to contact us via LiveChat for us to check your issue further. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

5-15 days, man that’s too long c’mon

Hi @beblain-adenase-2, thank you for the inquiries. That is the standard timeframe for the VISA Card withdrawal. It may take 5-15 working days for funds to appear in your account, it is depending on your bank.

I deposit using visa card, Can i always withdraw my profits using my visacard or there is a limit?