Address readjustment

I wish to readjust my address details, how can I do that.

Hello, @angevin-adrenal-2. Thank you for joining the community! You may refer to the below link:
https://community.deriv.com/t/change-home-address/38351

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly contact us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi, good afternoon

There’s No available option for my issue in chat nor Whatsapp

I’m in the process of verifying my address and upload document

but there is an accent in “México” in my address

I’m getting a message advising address cannot be modified

and system does not allow me to submit proof of address file

May you help me remove accent in letter e please?

Hello, @abelias-acumens-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Live chat does not have an answer nor solution for this, please assist me!

I was unable to get assistance in chat, bot does not have option for this problem

An accent in one word

I closed account and try to open a new one to fix address, it’s just an accent

When I reactivate account I finally got a live person

I was told by Bob that I could fix my address once account was reactivated, but he transferred me to Catherine

She was assisting me, told me the same I knew, could not change address

Told me that’s the way the system spells it, and the worst thing is their own system itself does not allow that spelling

Send me a link to upload my proof of address, and immediately close the chat

Link was same as in main page, but I got same errors, cannot modify address, and unable to send upload document because of that accent

The only thing I was asking to change was an “é” for an “e”

Looks like Catherine just did know how to assist and just cut me off, it was very rude of her

And back where I started

So, I cannot use Deriv, I really loved it, they lost a customer

Just because limited bot and lack of knowledge or willingness to assist with a simple request