Bad withdraw options ever

I have been experiencing bad customer service ever, i cant withdraw from my account simply just because i deposited with card i cant get other option to withdraw talk to customer care for almost a week…nothing they can do this is scam

Hello @claimer-abortee-2 ,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

We are truly sorry to hear that you are facing such an inconvenience.

Please note that we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, for better protection of your account’s data, kindly contact our Customer Support team which is available 24/7 via Live Chat.

Rest assured that we will work with you to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

As i say i chat live with more than 4 customer agent they tell me i cant withdraw by any other means but card why? its my money i have all the proof that is my account all verification why cant i withdraw with skrill or crypto? just because i deposited with card so i cant withdraw with other means that stupid to be honest. To me ifeel like you scamming my money 3 weeks now

Hello @claimer-abortee-2,

Thank you for getting back to us.
We are truly sorry that you felt that way and would like to inform you of that.

Please note that we request our clients to use the same payment method for deposits and withdrawals. In case you wish to use a different method for your withdrawals, you will have to: first, withdraw back to the card up to the amount deposited with it. Second, you will need to make a small deposit with the new payment method so that it will be registered in our system.

We hope the above clarifies.

Please contact us via Live chat for further assistance and for better protection of your account’s data, should you have any more inquiries.

I did deposited first time with card and second time i deposited with local agent. Technically i was suppose to withdraw with local agent method. but i can’t! am on journey far from my bank ilost all of my stuff with my card. so i can’t use the card method and i asked for help three weeks now, will live chat nobody help to be honest it pisses me off indeed,and will not advice anyone to trade with you guys if this is how you help your clients in need

Hello @claimer-abortee-2,

We are truly sorry to hear that you faced such an issue.

Kindly note that since you deposited with the card the first time you are required to withdraw back to that card up to the amount deposited with it before you can use another method for withdrawal.

However, since you are no longer in possession of the card, please contact us via Live chat for further assistance on this issue. We will work with you to resolve this matter as soon as possible.