Cannot access SmartTrader

When attempting to access SmartTrader at SmartTrader | Online trading platform | Deriv the response is

Trading is unavailable at this time.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/NYjr1S0.png

Hi angeled-affines-1, you would need to check the availability of a market. For instance, if you’re trading on the forex market, the market is not available on the weekends, hence, you will receive the above message. However, if this is not the case, then, we would need to check on your account further. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I have the same problem a can you give me a link to chat with you…and also dtrade and smart trade are same or not?

Hi @argents-abactor-4, thank you for posting on our Deriv community. You can reach out to our customer support team by clicking here.

Dtrader and SmartTrader both offer binary options and offer the same market. However, for Dtrader, there is a trade type called Multipliers, meanwhile this feature is not available on SmartTrader.

You may find more information about multipliers in Deriv Community in this post: Introduction to Multipliers or on our website in this link.