Deriv Account Reactivation / Reopening

Guideline for account reopening/reactivation

You can reactivate your account on your own by logging in with the registered email address and password. Click here to get started right away!

However, this is only applicable if you have deactivated your account by yourself.

In case you do not remember your account’s username and password, do not worry, you can reach out to our Live Chat support for us to further assist you.

In addition, if you only forgot your password, you may refer to the below article to reset your password: Resetting the Deriv account password

If the accounts were closed by us, you will not be able to reactivate your account from your end.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

4 Likes

hi need help to change birth of date on deriv

2 Likes

Dear @blebbed-afforce-2 , thank you for joining our community! To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

Help me about personal account details is was blocked

Hello @amelias-agathin-2 , we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Im unable to login my mt4 account it keeps showing demo account

Hi, @acushla-adangle-2 Thank you for joining our community. Please be informed we don’t offer MT4 accounts. However, if you mean that you are unable to login to MT5 account, you may check this article: MT5 login instruction

Hope the above clarifies and if you have further enquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

• Be kind to your fellow community members.
1 Like

Please kindly help with unblocking my cashier, i want to make a deposit

Dear @biffins-abreact-2, we are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

I have balance in my mt5 and i tried to sign in and it’s telling me authorization failed how can i ge it back

Hi @amplify-agathis-2. Thank you for joining our community. In regards to your issue, kindly reset your MT5 password. You may refer to the article below:

Furthermore, please ensure that you are logged in using the correct details. You may check the details here

We hope the above helps. If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Helo pagi kak mau naikin limit batasan penarikan

Dear @casbahs-acidize-2 .Thank you for joining our Deriv community, We appreciated your given opportunity for us to investigate your feedback further and be assured that our team has reached out to you via email for more information.

Hi, I can’t transfer my funds to MT5 account can you please help me

1 Like

ESTOY MUY DESCONTENTO CON USTEDES, ME PIDIERON QUE VERIFIQUE MI DOMICILIO Y YO ENVIE UN DOCUMENTO QUE ES MI FACTURA DE LUZ, Y LOS 2 DIAS ME ENVIARON UN CORREO QUE DESACTIVARON MI CUENTA POR QUE NO SE VERIFICO MI DIRECCIÓN DE DOMICILO, Y AHORA YA NO PUEDO INGRESAR A MI CUENTA … Y A MI CUENTA LA TENIA CON 500$ CON LA CUAL LE HE FONDEADO … Y AHORA CONSULTE CON SOPORTE Y ME DIJERON QUE NO PUEDEN HACER NADA … LA VERDAD MUY MALA EXPERIENCIA CON USTEDES, PONGANSE SERIOS POR FAVOR