July 16, 2024: Issue with Transfer from MT5 Account Not Reflecting in USD/Real Account

Hi everyone,

I’m reaching out to see if anyone else has experienced a similar issue. Recently, I transferred $350 from my MT5 account, but the amount has not reflected in my USD/Real account. The $350 was deducted from my MT5 account, but my USD/Real account balance remains at $0.00.

Here are the steps I took:

1.	Initiated a $350 withdrawal from my MT5 account.
2.	The amount was successfully deducted from my MT5 account.
3.	However, my USD/Real account still shows a balance of $0.00.

I’ve already contacted Deriv Support and provided screenshots of my MT5 balance, the $350 withdrawal transaction, and my USD/Real account balance. I’m waiting for a resolution but wanted to see if anyone else has faced a similar problem and how it was resolved.

Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to provide an update on the issue I previously mentioned regarding the $350 transfer from my MT5 account not reflecting in my USD/Real account.

I’m pleased to inform you that the Deriv Support Team has resolved the issue, and the funds have successfully been transferred back in to my mt5 account.

If anyone else experiences a similar issue, I recommend reaching out to the support team with detailed information and screenshots, as they were very helpful in resolving my case.

Best regards,

Shels

Hello @abricot-airshow-2 , we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!