Loose Google authenticator

I switched phone and lost google authenticator, how can I log in again?

@atwitch-aggrace-1 , Hello, you can login again if you have the authenticator key (numbers/letters) stored somewhere.
So go and get it from where you stored it.

google authenticator does not require numbers or letters, it does QRcode reading, I have no authentication key

@atwitch-aggrace-1 , Once you use a Google authenticator for the first time to activate an account for security, you are given a set of characters to store, in case you loose your phone.

So if you have lost your phone and cannot access the key , then nothing can be done.

But if I can not access my account I lost the amount invested?

@atwitch-aggrace-1 , it would have been more easier to scan the QR code if the old phone was available.

@atwitch-aggrace-1 , it seems so. Sorry. It will be difficult to prove to deriv that you own the account.

Do you know any direct communication channels with Deriv?

What is the link to access the online chat?

@atwitch-aggrace-1 , Hello, kindly login to your account and locate chat button above.

Then wait on the queue to it gets to your turn.

I can not log in because it asks the 2FA that I no longer have access to.

Hi @atwitch-aggrace-1 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

You may check here for more information on how to contact the support: How to contact our customer support?

Invalid authentication code Please can you assist I can’t access my binary account